Thursday, November 01, 2007

I Did!

Last weekend I finally finished the I Do shrug. Yay! Not even the Kitchener stitch could faze me! It only took me this long to actually take the pic and post it, and it's still unblocked. Anyway, I liked how it turned out, even though midway the first sleeve I was afraid that the drapey yarn wouldn't be as nice as something crisper, or mohair. I still need to attach a bead in one end so I know which way to wear it - otherwise the 'blank' spots caused by careless increases are on the outside of one sleeve, not inside and invisible. Gah.

Anyway, here's the badly-lit picture:



Isn't it lovely? I'm thinking of doing Knitty's Soleil next from the same yarn. That would give me... a twin-set. Isn't every lady supposed to have one of those in her wardrobe?

No comments: